Ya'Gotta is updating their western Canadian adventure travel site, from HTML to Wordpress.The pages all have share buttons, at the bottom, of each article, so you can send them to your friends. Be sure to check the links, at the top and bottom of each page, for booking adventures and travel.
Here are updated Alberta destinations that offer excellent adventure travel opportunities, or are major tourism gateway points for onward travel to camping, hiking and backpacking.
- Take an Alberta Round-Trip Canadian Rocky Mountain Vacation This Summer
- Dinosaurs of Grande Prairie’s “River of Death”
- Waterton Lakes National Park – Alberta’s Southwest Mountain Gem
- Medicine Hat Aboriginal Tourism, History, Culture and Gateway to The Cypress Hills
- Camrose Alberta’s Rose City
- Cypress Hills Inter-Provincial Park – An Ice Age Island
- Alberta’s Kananaskis – Canmore to Cowboy Country
- Drumheller – Centre of The Alberta Badlands
- North Saskatchewan River – Route of The Fur Trade
- The Canadian Rockies – Banff to Jasper & The Icefields Parkway
- Southern Alberta’s Cowboy Country
- Grande Cache and Willmore Wilderness Park
- Lesser Slave Lake – Centre of Alberta’s North
- The Crowsnest – A Southern B.C./Alberta Mountain Pass
- David Thompson – A Fur Trade Route To The Mountains
- Banff – Canada’s First National Park
- Calgary – Gateway of Southern Alberta
- Edmonton – Gateway To The North!
- Hinton & Area – Gateway To The Canadian Rockies
- Jasper – The Best of The Canadian Rockies!
- Queen Elizabeth II Highway – Calgary To Edmonton
Find out more about Western Canada adventure travel destinations, from Ya'Gotta